5.0 Coyote Engine 6 Speed T56 Manual Transmission Pkg
Classic Ford vehicles can be given new life with a powerful, modern engine. And that’s exactly what the Ford Performance 5.0L Coyote Power Module Engine does. It’s engineered with all the best parts to deliver great performance while simplifying the shopping and building experience. The engine controller and wiring harness are plug-and-play to further simplify converting your Mustang to use the modern V8 high-performance engine. T56 6 Speed Transmission ( Handles 700+HP) 1st 2.66; 2nd 1.78; 3rd 1.30; 4th 1.00; 5th 0.80; 6th 0.63 the T56 Magnum case also has multiple shifter locations making it more versatile to retrofit into vehicles and hot rod/kit car projects. If needed the shifter can be relocated/replaced into other shifter locations for better fitment in a wider range of chassis. Shipped Separately with Engine.
- High-performance 5.0-liter, four-valve Ti-VCT engine
- 435 horsepower @ 6500 rpm
- 400 ft.-lb.+ of torque @ 4250 rpm
- Displacement 302 cu. in.
- 3.63 bore x 3.65-in stroke
- Aluminum block
- Forged steel crankshaft
- Forged steel connecting rods
- Hypereutectic aluminum pistons Piston-cooling jets, optimized oil drainback, and windage control improve high-rpm performance
- Aluminum cylinder heads, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, Variable intake and exhaust camshaft timing
- 8qt capacity Retrofit oil pan
- 11.0:1 Compression ratio
- Tuned composite intake manifold provides efficient air delivery and weight savings
- 80 mm single bore “drive by wire” throttlebody
- Mustang GT 409 stainless-steel tubular exhaust manifolds
- Includes manual transmission engine harness and flywheel
- Vehicle harness and PCM included
- Ford Racing’s NEW wiring, PCM and installation kit designed for street rod/project car installation.
- 5.0L Mustang engine cover kit
- Ford Racing Oil Filter
- Accessory Pulleys with Alternator only. available for additional charge (Power Steering and AC Compressor)
- Complete Clutch Kit, Bolts, Bellhousing and Starter. Fork Clutch Release.
|1966-1973||Factory Five||Hot Rod|